COMPLEXE Vitamins and minerals
- Ideal before starting a season
- Very complete in vitamins & minerals
- More than 15 nutrients
Vitamins and minerals are essential to our body, everyone knows.
However, what is less known is that it is not uncommon to be in deficit of these.
Indeed, our modern diet alone is not enough to bring us everything our body needs to function properly.
Industrial treatments, intensive agriculture, additives and pollutants reduce the levels of micronutrients and antioxidant in foods.
Other factors such as stress, sports, pollution, smoking, medications, age and the sun, increase our vitamin and mineral deficiencies.
What I need to do? Try COMPLEXE !
A cure from time to time (twice a year in winter and in summer for example) stimulates basic cellular motors such as cell division, the formation of red blood cells, the metabolism of proteins, glycogen ... This thus contributes to smooth functioning of the intellectual performances and the nervous system.
The full of vitamins and minerals
Reloading your batteries seems to be crucial if you want to be at the top. Make a cure with COMPLEX to energize your whole body and cells.
15 micronutrients in one capsule!
Opt for a complete food supplement to eliminate your nutritional deficiencies unsuspected.
Enriched with Ginseng, Molybdenum and Selenium
To avoid your tiredness, the COMPLEX formula has been reinforced with Ginseng, Molybdenum and Selenium so that you can feel the effects from the first use.
The vitamins and minerals present in COMPLEXE and their functions:
• Vitamin A contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system, maintaining skin and normal vision
• Vitamin C helps normal collagen formation for normal bone and nervous system function
• Thiamine contributes to cardiac function and normal energy metabolism
• Riboflavin brings a normal energy metabolism of iron
• Pantothenic acid supports normal intellectual performance and the synthesis of steroid hormones, vitamin D and certain neurotransmitters
• Vitamin B6 aids normal protein and glycogen metabolism and normal red blood cell formation
• Folate contributes to the normal formation of blood, immune system and homocysteine
• Vitamin B12 assists in the normal formation of red blood cells and plays a role in the process of cell division
• Vitamin D promotes the normal absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus
• Vitamin E promotes cell protection against oxidative stress
• Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance and normal muscle function
• Zinc helps the normal functioning of the immune system and the synthesis of DNA
• Ginseng is a great ally against fatigue, stress and convalescence. It also supports glycemic control.
• Selenium contributes to normal thyroid function
• Manganese helps maintain a normal bone structure
Composition for 2 caps
|Vitamine A||265.33µg (33% VNR*)|
|Vitamine C||120mg (150% VNR*)|
|Vitamine B1||1.08mg (98.6% VNR*)|
|Vitamine B2||1.464mg (104.6% VNR*)|
|Vitamine B5||8.41mg (140% VNR*)|
|Vitamine B6||3.32mg (236.6% VNR*)|
|Vitamine B9||228.74µg (114% VNR*)|
|Vitamine B12||2µg (80% VNR*)|
|Vitamine D3||3.35µg (66.6% VNR*)|
|Vitamine E||6.7mg (55.8% VNR*)|
|Magnésium||250mg (83.3% VNR*)|
|Zinc||36mg (89.1% VNR*)|
|Sélénium||0.068mg (123.3% VNR*)|
|Manganèse||2.05mg (102.6% VNR*)|
|Chrome||0.08mg (100% VNR*)|
|Molybdate de Sodium||0.28mg (218% VNR*)|
|Ginseng Panax CA Meyer||50mg|
*VNR : Valeurs Nutritionnelles de Références
Take 2 capsules a day with a large glass of water.
It cannot replace a varied and balanced diet. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Store away from light and keep in a clean, dry place. Not intended to children, pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- 60 capsules
- Days of cure